Here are the latest project updates:
· Keller has provided an updated proposal, schedule, and final plans.
· The Building Committee has received additional volunteer forms with updated information.
· Keller has scheduled the preconstruction conference with subcontractors and Building Committee representatives on April 10th.
· Keller is scheduled to break ground on April 22nd, beginning with site work, followed by foundations.
· Our Builders for Christ Project Manager, Paul LeBrun, will be onsite April 24th to meet with Keller and the Building Committee for coordination.
· The A/V team has solicited proposals for a new A/V system, and expects to select a vendor by May.
· Relocation of church items that will be displaced by construction will begin soon. The spring cleanup day scheduled for May 4th will focus on this work. Volunteers needed!
· Our last onsite service until project completion is May 26th.
· From May 26th through June 2nd, our volunteers will demo interior walls.
· Many other volunteer opportunities exist including cleanup, carpentry, hanging/finishing drywall, painting, meals for volunteers, and landscaping. Check the volunteer schedule that was placed in member mailboxes for more detail.
· If you want to help but haven’t filled out a volunteer form, contact Pete Neuberger or another Building Committee member.
Scheduled project completion is August 28th.