Faithfulness to the Word and Sacraments
“Continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of…” (2 Tim. 3:14a)
In all we do as a gathering of believers we follow the Word of God. As we share God’s eternal love, we prize the proper use of his sacraments among us, offering baptism to all and celebrating holy communion regularly in Jesus’ name and for the forgiveness of sins.
Preaching & Worship
“Worship in spirit and in truth” (John 4.24)
We affirm the centrality of the Word and sacraments in our preaching and worship. As we share the message of His eternal love, we strive to communicate it and celebrate it with energy & variety.
“Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. (1 John 4:1)
We model God’s eternal love as we build and nurture personal, caring relationships in gathering for fellowship and service.
Following the Great Commission in our social and occupational circles.
Engaging & equipping members for greater teamwork in the ministry.
Families and Youth
Designing ministry programs to support & build strong Christian families & train future leaders.
Building passion for the study of God’s Word and desire for spiritual growth.
HOW WE DO THIS (Plumb Lines)
- We embrace new ideas, creativity, variety & originality
- God deserves Excellence in all we do (not necessarily perfection, but plan, practice & passion)
- Every event is an outreach event – plan & design with visitors in mind
- Every event is an opportunity to train and mentor new/young Christians
- Humble Leadership, Peacefulness & Cooperation